I know I sound like a broken record, but I love this diet…more with each passing day. It’s a deep, [...]
I officially love this diet, and if any of you ever hear me so much as whisper about going off [...]
Is your diet working against your thyroid gland? Find out which foods interfere with healthy thyroid function and how to [...]
Hello, and welcome to Diagnosis:Diet!
NEWS FOR MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2013
I recently completed my transition from Harvard University to Smith College and hope to return to regular postings soon. My ketogenic diet is still going very well and I’ll be writing an update soon!
A good time was had by all at the Ancestral Health Symposium in August 2013 in Atlanta! As soon as video of my presentation entitled Brain Food: The Vital Connection between Diet and Mental Health becomes available, I will post it here.
Videos of presentations from the 2012 Ancestral Health Symposium are available on vimeo. Below is my vegetable presentation–I hope you enjoy it!
Where are answers to food and health questions posted?
Future Topics Suggested by Readers:
My goal is to eventually get to all of these–thanks for the great suggestions!
- Dietary strategies for Eating Disorders
- Nutritional approach to Osteoarthritis
- Diet tips for GERD (partially covered in the blog post on constipation, but more coming in the future
- Best diet for Crohn’s Disease
- Is there a connection between Diet and Autism?
- How to manage the metabolic side effects of psychiatric medications
- What is the best diet for carotid stenosis?
- Are salad leaves good for you?
- Which is healthier–raw meat or cooked meat?
- Are raw dairy products healthier than processed dairy products?
- Are organ meats essential to the health of an all-meat diet?
- Are fermented foods (kombucha, kefir, kimchi, etc.) good for you? And, more importantly, why do they all begin with the letter K? To read about problems with histamine in fermented foods, click HERE.
- Do probiotics work?
- Is it true that eating alkaline foods is bad for you and that eating acidic foods is good for you?
- Nutrition and primary dystonia
- Rosacea, amines, salicylates, and glutamate
Hope this is helpful; thanks for visiting!
Download The Free Whitepaper
Top Ten Tips
For Healthy Eating
And Receive Updates From The Blog
Sign up for Diagnosis Diet Website Subscribers
Your info will not be shared with anyone.