It’s been a boring (but good) week here in ketosis land, so to avoid ennui, I’m going to spare you [...]
A few lessons learned…and a few more wrinkles to iron out. I focused my [...]
Hold on to your hats — this is going to be a wild ride… [...]
Hello, and welcome to Diagnosis:Diet!
NEWS FOR MONTH OF MAY 2013
I am pleased to announce that I’ve been scheduled to give a 40-minute presentation at the Ancestral Health Symposium this coming August in Atlanta. The talk will be entitled:
Brain Food: The Vital Connection between Diet and Mental Health
For tickets: http://www.ancestryfoundation.org/registration.html
I hope to see you there!
Videos of presentations from the 2012 Ancestral Health Symposium are available on vimeo. Below is my vegetable presentation–I hope you enjoy it!
Where are answers to food and health questions posted?
Future Topics Suggested by Readers:
My goal is to eventually get to all of these–thanks for the great suggestions!
- Dietary strategies for Eating Disorders
- Nutritional approach to Osteoarthritis
- Diet tips for GERD (partially covered in the blog post on constipation, but more coming in the future)
- Hypothyroidism and iodine
- Best diet for Crohn’s Disease
- Is there a connection between Diet and Autism?
- How to manage the metabolic side effects of psychiatric medications
- What is the best diet for carotid stenosis?
- Are salad leaves good for you?
- Which is healthier–raw meat or cooked meat?
- Are raw dairy products healthier than processed dairy products?
- Are organ meats essential to the health of an all-meat diet?
- Are fermented foods (kombucha, kefir, kimchi, etc.) good for you? And, more importantly, why do they all begin with the letter K? To read about problems with histamine in fermented foods, click HERE.
- Do probiotics work?
- Is it true that eating alkaline foods is bad for you and that eating acidic foods is good for you?
- Nutrition and primary dystonia
- Rosacea, amines, salicylates, and glutamate
Hope this is helpful; thanks for visiting!
Download The Free Whitepaper
Top Ten Tips
For Healthy Eating
And Receive Updates From The Blog
Sign up for Diagnosis Diet Website Subscribers
Your info will not be shared with anyone.